Moving in, moving out, or moving up; we provide full service on-site cabling.
Voice or Data
Standard or Structured
All cabling needs
Designing a cabling system that complies with today's standards can result in an infrastructure that may be obsolete in two or three years. The goal of a well-designed structured cabling system is to support high-speed data with room for future growth.
- Plan for tomorrow. Technology continues to accelerate in pace.
- Always install cabling with growth factored in -- it will be needed.
- Don't cut costs in cabling. Your business thrives on being properly connected. Your connections thrive on the degree of quality achieved -- Install the highest quality cabling, components and hardware you can afford. (Think “weakest link.”)
- Factor in maintenance and spare pairs when planning line drops. It will save money and aggravation, in the long run.
- Install cabling before the walls or while the walls are still open (if possible). It costs less.
- Documenting cable is necessary. Cost for workstation moves, an add on, or simple change can easily triple if the cabling is not documented and must be traced.
- Electronic documentation on specialized software is the preferred method. Extensive details are easily distinguished through workstation, faceplate and patch panel notes, which also saves maintenance time and money